By becoming a member of Sound Women, you’ll be helping us continue to work with the audio industry to create more opportunities for women. You will become part of a welcoming and positive network which has already been recognised as a force for good.
In our first year, we’ve set up a mentorship scheme for 30 women, produced the Tuning Out report on women in radio, and held networking and training events in London and Manchester. Your membership will help us carry on representing and supporting women at all levels in the industry. And although our aim is to promote the cause and talents of women, men are very welcome to be Sound Women too!
Full membership of Sound Women includes the following:
• 48 hour window priority booking on all Sound Women events and training (all our events have been heavily subscribed – this avoids having to always use the phrase ‘book early to avoid disappointment’)
• Discounted rates on Sound Women events and training
• Our monthly newsletter
• A membership card
• New ‘I’m a Sound Woman’ badge
Over the next year we also plan to offer members access to a ‘members only’ areas on the new website. A regular podcast is also planned.
Sound Women’s growing all the time. We want you to be part of it.
To sign up, or to make a one-off donation, click on the links below.
• Full membership – £5 a month (£60 a year)
• Student membership* – £2 per month (£24 a year)
£5 per month for 12 months
£60 per year, for 2 years
Any amount you want
£2 per month for 12 months
£24 per year, for 2 years
If you’re having any issues with the subscription buttons please contact us.
*To qualify for a student membership please apply using your university email address.