- Membership card
- New ‘I’m a Sound Woman’ badge
- 48 hour window priority booking on all events/training
- Discounted rates on events/training
- Monthly newsletter to let you know about all the latest Sound Women events, workshops, projects and more.
- Access to a regional SW group.
In addition to all the blogs and information on the website, facebook page and twitter feed, which will remain available to all.
Over the next year we also plan to offer members access to a ‘members only’ areas on the new website, which will include a place to showcase your work, and forums to contact other members. A regular podcast is also planned.
If you’re having any issues with the subscription buttons Sound Women please contact us by email. We’d love to get your input on what you think we should be offering, and also to find out what you might be able to contribute to Sound Women – from fundraising ideas to expertise in a particular area.