Our aim is to build the confidence, networking and leadership skills of women in audio.
We want all women in our industry to feel that they can reach their full potential. We want women’s voices to become more influential and we want to make the audio industry more representative.
We made this short video to explain who we are when we launched in October 2011.
Sound Women are doing this by:
- Working positively with the industry to build on opportunities for women
- Running a mentoring scheme
- Providing new ways for women to network
- Offering training workshops
- Commissioning new research into women in audio
- Celebrating the achievements of women in audio
If you would like to work with us please get in touch.
Sound Women is a not for profit organisation.