• Anita Anand on radio magic;
• Dame Stephanie Shirley on how and why she came to be known as ‘Steve’;
• Angie Greaves on going from Gone With The Wind to the drivetime show on Magic;
• Jo Good on the importance of networking and learning from Grimmy;
• Fi Glover on why you should always be prepared;
• Gloria Abramoff on being fun in the workplace.
And if you’re a Sound Women member, you can hear a whole load more audio from the festival here. If you’re not a member, rectify this right now at soundwomen.co.uk/joinus. If you want to contribute to the Sound Women podcast, or if you have questions for the Radio Agony Aunt, email email@example.com or tweet @soundwomen.
The next episode of the Sound Women podcast will be out on July 1st, so you have a month in which to mentally prepare yourself.